We host a hands on training course for new and existing epoxy floor installation contractors all over the USA. We can host trainings at our facilities, or we can schedule one-on-one private trainings with your team at your location. Dave Belliveau, President of ResinForce Products, has 9 years of field experience working on residential and commercial jobsites as an installing contractor, communicating with GC's, homeowners, and a vast array of partnering industry contractors. We will provide many tips and tricks of the trade, what to do, what not to do, learning your boundaries of the products and prep, and more. We will also provide guides, checklists, and marketing materials you can use with your own crews in the field. Watch these videos for class highlights.
Topics Covered with hands on training:
- Creating estimates, inspecting jobsites, bidding jobs
- Concrete grinding, shot blasting, edging, etc
- How to choose proper tooling for concrete grinding
- Crack and spall patchwork
- Setting up a mixing station
- 1 & 2 Day Garage Floor Installation
- Flake Epoxy Floor Systems
- Quartz Epoxy Floor Systems
- Metallic Epoxy Floor Systems
- Selecting a prime coat product
- Selecting a build coat product
- Selecting a top coat / seal coat
- Waterbase Epoxy, 100% Solids Epoxy, Urethane, Polyaspartic, Moisture Vapor Barriers & more.
Date & Time:
- TBD, 8:30am-4:00pm each day. Lunch provided (REGISTRATION IS OPEN)
- Come see us in Rochester NY @ 12 Pixley Industrial Parkway, Rochester, NY 14624
- Come see us in Jacksonville FL @ 6662 Columbia Park Dr S, Jacksonville, FL 32258
Event fee is $425 per person.
We will also be providing a special discount towards materials, only valid on the days of training.
How To Register:
- Email email@example.com, or call 1-844-623-5075 to register for the class.